Optimus is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- give us feedback or contact us;
- request marketing to be sent to you.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Consent – where you have provided their consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes.
- Legitimate Interest – the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
- Performance of contract – processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal obligation – processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to.
We will use your data:
- To register you as a new client;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data);
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, client relationships and experiences; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information in any of these ways at any time.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with associated entities of Optimus.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
This website is operated by Optimus Investments Advisors Limited (”we”, “our” or “us”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under registration number 13695452 and have our registered office at Suite 322 Linen Hall 162-168 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom, W1B 5TB. We are an appointed representative of Infinity Asset Management LLP, which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The business described in this website operates principally from offices in the UK.
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments, please send an email to [ ].
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND OUR SITE
We amend these terms and our site from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. It is not intended to amount to financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
The information contained on the website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Nothing on the website shall be regarded as providing financial advice and you acknowledge that the content on the website is not suitable for this purpose.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
This site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to invest in Optimus Social Housing Opportunities 1 LP (the “Fund”). Such offer or solicitation may only be made by means of delivery of a confidential information memorandum, limited partner application form or other similar material which contain a description of material terms relating to the investment and sets out the risks to the capital invested and possible income from the investment.
Although this site has been prepared using public and private sources believed to be reliable, we make no warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information set forth herein.
There is no guarantee and it should not be assumed that the Fund will achieve the target returns referenced herein. An investment in the Fund may result in loss. Investors are cautioned not to place any reliance on the target returns when making a decision to invest in the Fund. Any return on equity (“ROE”) targets are not in itself a profit forecast. There can be no assurance that the ROE will be achieved and investors should place no reliance on such targets when making a decision to invest.
The material in the site has been provided by Optimus for informational purposes only and neither constitute the information memorandum of the Fund nor provide a comprehensive disclosure in both the terms of investment and risk disclosures associated with an investment in the Fund. This site is not a complete summary of the terms of the Fund and must be read in conjunction with the Fund’s information memorandum.
It is the responsibility of every person reading this document to satisfy her/himself as to the full observance of the laws of any relevant country, including obtaining any government or other consent which may be required or observing any other formality which needs to be observed in that country. This site has not been approved by any relevant regulatory authority.
The contents of this site are not tax, business, investment or other advice. Prospective investors should take their own examination of the legal, taxation, financial and other consequences of investment. This site and the information contained herein are subject to correction, completion and/or amendment by Optimus. Whilst this site has been prepared in good faith, no representation, warranty, assurance or undertaking (express or implied) is or will be made, and no responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by Optimus, its principal (Infinity Asset Management LLP), any related undertaking or its or any of their respective officers, employees or agents in relation to the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or reasonableness of this document, or of any other information (whether written or oral), notice or document supplied or otherwise made available to any interested party or its advisers in connection with the information contained in this site and/or the matters contemplated thereby. All and any such responsibility and liability is expressly disclaimed. In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, no representation, warranty, assurance or undertaking is given as to the achievement or reasonableness of any future projections, management estimates, prospects or returns contained in this document, or in such other information, notice or document.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including but not limited to:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
LAW APPLICABLE TO ANY DISPUTES